Gifts to the Naval Academy Foundation make possible a "margin of excellence" at the Naval Academy. Private giving meets the growing need for enhanced and new programs, facilities and faculty over and above the basic sufficiency provided by federal funding. Whether designated for a capital project such as the renovated Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, a scholarship for a prospective midshipman through the Athletic & Scholarship Program or a Distinguished Visiting Professor, donations transform the Naval Academy from good to great and support the Brigade of Midshipmen.
We invite you to invest in excellence at the Naval Academy.
Ways to Give
- Make an Online Donation Now
- Check (made payable to USNAF and mail to): USNAF Gift Processing, 291 Wood Road, Annapolis, MD 21402
- Credit Card: Call Gift Processing 410-295-4115 or Give Online
- Planned Gifts: Bequests, charitable gift annuities, trusts, real property, life insurance.
- Matching Gifts: Many employers will match any charitable contribution made by their employees, sometimes, their retirees. These programs can double or triple the size of your gift.
- Tribute Gifts
USNA Foundation Charitable Organization Information
Tax ID # 23-7003516
IRS Tax Exempt Status: 501(c)(3) public charity.
Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Charity Codes:
National Capital Area = 57057
Chesapeake Bay Area = 57057