Historic Ogle Hall (U.S. Naval Academy Alumni Association)
- Have your event in historic rooms! Located in the heart of downtown Annapolis, Ogle Hall is a perfect setting for a spectacular wedding or an intimate dinner. Ogle Hall has been a focal point of Annapolis cultural life since its construction in 1739. George Washington and the Marquis de Lafayette strolled its elegant rooms when it served Maryland as the Governor's Mansion. And it is just as impressive today.
- The Ballroom, with its ornate cornice and fireplace is an exquisite room for dining, dancing, cake-cutting and champagne toasts.
- Step outside to the Courtyard and find a picturesque, shady patio for an outdoor ceremony or to dine under the stars.
- The charming "Juliet" balcony is a favorite spot for a romantic photo and bouquet toss, and the casual Taproom is ideal for cocktails and for rocking the House with music and dancing!
- We offer the best of Annapolis caterers to create amazing menus for your special day.
- If you are planning an offsite meeting, we can offer both our Taproom and Ballroom as unique spaces with state of the art presentation tech, wifi, and video teleconferencing. We have options for catering and break-out spaces for smaller groups, and can even host an evening reception after the meeting is done.
Rental of Ogle Hall is an exclusive benefit of U.S. Naval Academy Alumni Association members. Membership is not restricted to USNA graduates, and for non-graduates we offer an annual membership for a nominal fee.
For a personal tour and consultation, please call us at 410-295-4018 or send an email. Ogle Hall is open Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. If you wish to view Ogle Hall on a weekend, we are open on Saturday mornings by appointment only. Please schedule below and call ahead to schedule your appointment.
Saturday, April 1, 11:00 a.m.
Saturday, April 8, 9:00 a.m.
Saturday, May 6, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Saturday, May 20, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Winter Bridal Open House
Thank you for attending this special event at Alumni House! If you were unable to attend, please check out the vendors who participated:
If you are having trouble viewing the slideshow below, try switching to another browser.